Plan of the Town of Niagara

Date

Authors

Department of Lands, Forests and Mines

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

Niagara-on-the-Lake Planning Board

Abstract

Map showing lot numbers, street names, some land owner names, Fort Mississagua, 'ruins of Fort George'.

Description

Digital reproduction of map (42 x 56 cm.) in the Brock University Map, Data & GIS Library. Georeferenced and modified from Brock call # G 3464 N55 G45 1966 P55, by Map, Data and GIS Library, Brock University. "Survey under instructions from the Department of Lands, Forests and Mines, dated 12th of June & 5th of October 1909 and 10th 1910." Revised Aug. 1966 [by Niagara-on-the-Lake Planning Board].

Citation

Dept. of Lands, Forests & Mines. Plan of the Town of Niagara.1966. [map image]. Scale [ca.1:7,402]. “Historical Maps of Niagara”. <URL> (accessed date).

Endorsement

Review

Supplemented By

Referenced By

Creative Commons license

Except where otherwised noted, this item's license is described as Attribution 2.5 Canada